ake up to a gentle motion of MOONWAVE swaying at anchor in a quiet cove, the aroma of coffee and oven-baked pastry wafting down from the galley. But the java can wait until after the morning swim in the crystal clear water or a walk on the cool white sand of the nearby beach. Meanwhile, Sophie readies the breakfast of your choice that will get you ready for another magic day, clicking off some miles while sailing Moonwave to a new destination, taking a break to play in the water, or opting for a trip on terra firma. Depending on location and weather or sea conditions, there is a wide range of options and activities available to suit your taste.
- Excursions: We are happy to organize day trips for our guests to explore shoreside destinations, taking hikes, exploring an island, or simply meeting the locals to sample their culture and cuisine.
- Sailing: Captain Stéphane is happy to plan and discuss the day’s sailing program with our guests, who can take part in all aspects of Moonwave’s operation if they wish, i.e. hoisting sails, trimming sheets, taking the helm and experiencing the rush of excitement as the cat slices through the waves under gennaker at double-digit speeds.
- Beach combing: We often anchor in secluded coves on beautiful and unspoiled islands with perfect beaches for a barefoot walk or for swimming.
- Snorkeling & scuba diving: Exploring the rich and colorful sea life in the tropics is an adventure in itself. We can take guests on guided snorkeling or scuba diving tours to explore the underwater fauna and flora in anchorages along the way. Moonwave is equipped with underwater camera and sonar, so we can find great dive spots without local knowledge.
- Water toys: If sporty entertainment is on your mind, you can take a spin on the stand-up paddle board, get behind Moonwave’s fast carbon-fiber tender for a refreshing ride in the tow tube or try some new moves on the wakeboard.
- Relaxing on board: Moonwave offers comfort, privacy and stunning 360-degree views. Enjoy the leisure of sunbathing on the trampoline or stretching out on the cockpit sofas with a good book. Later on, let Sophie serve you a cold drink to keep you company as you watch another tropical sunset.
- After a sumptuous multi-course dinner, and before retiring to their private suites, most of our guests will want to recline and marvel at the clear night skies that are lit up by millions of stars that are impossible to see from densely populated cities.
- Entertainment, connectivity: If you wish to listen to your favorite tunes, watch a movie or get online, you can do so in the comfort of air-conditioned cabins/saloon with Moonwave’s state-of the-art entertainment equipment and satellite or WiFi Internet.
It is our goal to make your stay on board comfortable, relaxing and most enjoyable. An integral part of this mission is the delicious and wholesome cooking by chef Sophie with fresh and organic ingredients and a sensible choice of meals that include snacks, hors d’ oeuvres, lunches and dinners. Please communicate special dietary needs at the time of your booking.